Print off The Family: A Proclamation to the World with the Young Women’s Theme in black and white, and use markers, pencils, or highlighters in the value colors to highlight certain paragraphs that correspond with that value.
The Family: A Proclamation to the World not only outlines the roles of men and women in families, but mentions the two most glorious examples of motherhood: Heavenly Mother and Eve. What can you learn about the roles of women in God’s plan from these examples?
Possible talks to read:
- Your Happily Ever After (Dieter F. Uchtdorf)
- Forget Me Not (Dieter F. Uchtdorf)
- Happiness, Your Heritage (Dieter F. Uchtdorf)
- LDS Women Are Incredible! (Quentin L. Cook)
- The Sanctity of Womanhood (Richard G. Scott)
- Mothers and Daughters (M. Russell Ballard)
- Remember Who You Are! (Elaine S. Dalton)
- “And upon the Handmaids in Those Days Will I Pour Out My Spirit” (Julie B. Beck )
- The Keys and Authority of the Priesthood (Dallin H. Oaks)
- The Moral Force of Women (D. Todd Christofferson)
- We Are Daughters of Our Heavenly Father (Elaine S. Dalton)
If you have more ideas or a personal experience you want to share, send them to email@example.com